Facilities & Services HRThe Facilities & Services Human Resources Office works in consultation with the Division of Human Resources to provide comprehensive human resources guidance and support to over 1,000 employees in Facilities and Services. Our close partnership with unit leaders, supervisors and staff gives us insight into the daily successes and challenges of our workforce and facilitates a strategic plan to foster a work environment committed to fairness and consistency.
Facilities Management Building
975 Rawley Lane
Morgantown, WV 26506
From Interstate 79:
1. Take Exit 155 (Star City/Osage exit) and travel Northeast on Chaplin Hill Road towards University Town Center.
a. If traveling South on I-79 turn LEFT.
b. If traveling North on I-79 turn RIGHT.
2. Bear RIGHT onto US-19/WV-7/Jerry West Blvd. (Sheetz is on the right corner) and travel 1.4 miles.
3. Turn LEFT onto Patteson Drive (at WVU Coliseum) and travel East 0.7 miles.
4. At second light, turn RIGHT onto University Avenue and travel 0.1 miles.
5. Turn RIGHT onto Evansdale Drive (under PRT overpass) and travel 50 feet.
6. Turn RIGHT onto Rawley Lane for 30 feet (under PRT overpass). The Facilities Management Building is on your right, a light gray color stucco building with flag pole in front. Visitor Parking is right up front and designated with signs. The building address is 975 Rawley Lane, Morgantown, WV 26506.
7. Go up the front stairs and proceed straight through the glass doors to the reception area.
8. Please sign in and obtain a VISITOR PARKING PASS which you must visibly place INSIDE your vehicle