Welcome to Facilities & Services
Welcome to West Virginia University’s Division of Facilities and Services. Each of our units employs talented and skilled workers whose jobs range from planning and managing construction of the institution’s outstanding facilities to maintaining, protecting and improving the University’s buildings and grounds.
- Transportation and Parking delivers effective and efficient modes of transportation and vehicle parking options for students, employees and visitors.
- Campus Police provides a safe and secure campus environment.
- Sustainability coordinates efforts to improve energy efficiency and integrate sustainability principles into all facets of university life.
- Facilities Management ensures a bright and welcoming campus for learning and working at WVU.
- Facilities Planning and Scheduling directs current space usage and plans space renovation and construction to meet the University’s dynamic needs.
- Real Estate manages land holdings, lease arrangements, community development projects, and property acquisitions and transactions.
The daily contributions of more than 700 facilities and services employees are integral to achieving the academic, research and service missions of the University.
- WVU Police department awarded International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators Accrediation